Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: well hello there

  1. #1
    Inactive Member king roan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well as you can see i am new here, i havent got much to say about myself exept

    1)I am male
    2)I am 14
    3)I am a massive rpg (grandia, final fantasy and others) fan

    so hello

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! I'm our resident bishounen [img]tongue.gif[/img] (likes his new title ^_^)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roan! I'm DR, the other mod. Hope you like your stay... I've been stuck with some of these losers since before GII came out! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And Im one of those losers! Well actually, I was around even before G2 came out. ^^

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the Granaboard! This is the Granaboard Maintainer and one of the two moderators. I hope you enjoy your stay at the board.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there! I'm Sizer-chan. I'm female, BTW.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SmellyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,
    I'm Smelly the newbie.
    I have no questions about Grandia anymore, so I abuse this board with questions about Playstation 2.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there King Roan... This is Melfice... you know from where [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Welcome to Granaboard!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, there's little Grandia II talk on this Grandia II social board... We sort of discussed every thing we could about it in the older Granaboard message boards and GameFAQs, and now we talk about anything that puzzles our minds... or just some good old random insanity.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there, i'm the evil bad guy who is trying to destroy the Granaboard in a very sneaky way. j/k Welcome anyway.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •